cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk to someone about my account

Jessica C Member Since: Aug 3, 2017
1 of 9

Hello,

Im wanting to contact someone in customer service about my account? I have previously been able to chat to people through live chat but I don't seem to be able to find that option any longer.

How do i speak to someone about my personal account?

Thank you

Jess

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 9

Live chat is not available to everybody.

But you can talk to us here.

Or you can file a Customer Support ticket.

BEST ANSWER
3 of 9

Hi Preston,

Thank you I just saw this, but fortunately I am Top Rated and was able to access chat through that channel.

Thank you

Jess

Amie K Member Since: Oct 24, 2017
4 of 9

I can't figure out how to file a customer support ticket, or find live chat. Nothing is working. When I click on "Get Help" nothing happens (no pop up window, no email field...nothing). I have questions about a payment made to a freelancer. Very frustrating to be talking about detailed financial issues over a community. 

Amie

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 9

Amie,

Are you still having issues clicking the "Help" button? We'll have somebody reach out to you directly to check about that and assist you with your payment question.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Buffie K Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
6 of 9

I want to inform you that there was a fraudulant post. I was asked about banking and depositing checks from the contractor. I have noticed you took this post off. How will i know whos post are legit?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 9

Hi Buffie,

Thank for reporting this to us. I've checked and I found the job post you are referring to, and it's already been taken down, and action has been taken on the client's account. 

Please, check this help article for more information on how to use the flag option found on each job post or message to report any suspicious or inappropriate content. Also, check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 9

Hi Jessica, 

We're happy to help here. Is there anything we can do for you today?

-Avery
Untitled
9 of 9

Hi Avery,

Thank you I have found support Smiley Happy

Jess

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS