🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Talking with a human.
Page options
jcbs_immortal
Community Member

Talking with a human.

Why doesn't upwork have a straightforward contact form to connect freelancers with a HUMAN team anymore? I have a question that I want answered and I am directed to a BOT thst knows jack as well as a community with a the blind is leading the blind type of situation. Instead of a community board upwork, just have a contact us link to contact a human troubleshooter.
8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jan Carlo,

Feel free to send me a private message or post here in the Community if you have any questions or requests.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Sending you a PM doesn't work unfortunately - at least not for me. Can you drop me one instead?

Hi Angelo,

Unfortunately due to our settings for new Community members, we will not be able to exchange PM's for the first few hours. After that, you will be able to receive and send PM's. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Clever, against bots. Would be useful if it was indicated in the error message though.

Thank you for your feedback, Angelo.

Now you should be able to send and receive PM's. If you need any help, feel free to reach out to me via PM. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

please could some one help me, i"ve had my account frozen and I need to un freeze it so that I can continue to work asap. I have sent all information needed by email but I'm not getting any response 

Hi Mikey,

Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Why doesn't upwork have a straightforward contact form to connect freelancers with a HUMAN team anymore?"

Because that is very expensive.

It is just math.

Difficult to justify having such an expensive resource available, particularly when the primary users of the resource would be freelancers who have never earned any money for Upwork or have earned very little.

Besides, freelancers can get excellent help and answers to questions 24 hours a day here in the Forum, which is far less expensive for Upwork to maintain because most of the Forum participants are volunteers. And definitely human.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members