cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax information for team members, exclusive to agency, residing outside US

Hamza F Member Since: Nov 27, 2018
1 of 2

Greetings

I have an agency and a few of my team members (who work exclusively for my agency) reside outside the US. Since they exclusively belong to our agency, we are responsible to pay them etc. The question then is what Tax Information should they be writing in their UpWork profile. If they try to update the Tax Address to our place of business Address in US, then they get pointed to updating the address of their place of residence first, which is non-US. Thanks for your help!

Regards.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 2

Hamza F wrote:

I have an agency and a few of my team members (who work exclusively for my agency) reside outside the US. Since they exclusively belong to our agency, we are responsible to pay them etc. The question then is what Tax Information should they be writing in their UpWork profile. If they try to update the Tax Address to our place of business Address in US, then they get pointed to updating the address of their place of residence first, which is non-US. Thanks for your help!

Regards.

If they are exclusive to your agency they don't add their tax details as they will never withdraw.

Exclusive agency freelancers are paid directly by the agency. Their tax matters are down to you and them.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS