🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Team App for Mac completely down
Page options
alanhorenstein
Community Member

Team App for Mac completely down

I have not been able to track any time for any client for the past 2 days.The support team responded that other Mac users are seeing the same issue. The tracker looks like it is starting, then never takes a screenshot or logs time, then remains "on" (green) when I turn off tracking. Reinstalling, restarting, resetting Gatekeeper preferences all do nothing.

Support has been of little help, so I am posting the issue here to make other Mac users aware of the issue. 

A chat agent assured me that the technical team is working over the weekend to fix it.

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Alan,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble with the Upwork Time Tracker App. I checked that you already have an open ticket for this concern. I have followed up with the team that's handling your case and they'll update you directly on the ticket to assist further. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
yitwail
Community Member

For what it's worth, I logged 1:40 auto-tracked and 0:10 manual time on a contract yesterday. I have Mac OS 10.13.6 (High Sierra) and Upwork app version 5.1.0.647

Working as designed on an iMac running macOS Mojave 10.14.4

Thanks, Petra!

Thanks, John. Somehow, your Mac must be preventing the team app from auto-updating to the newest version. Any idea how you manage that?

I just now re-downloaded and reinstalled the team app and it shows the same version you have - 5.1.0.647. I clicked "later" when it asked me to restart after auto-downloading the newest version.

That fixed my issue, temporarily. I tracked a screenshot!

Thanks! -Alan

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths