cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team member invitation form not working properly or as well as "Get help" button

Dharmesh S Member Since: May 24, 2018
1 of 3

Hello,

I have agency account and I need to add team members I already sent the invitation with their email ID but after all the required detail fill up he not able submit form Smiley Sad or not show any error msg on screen. We check with the debug element and they have shown the "500 Internal Server Error".

I have attached a screenshot of an error.

Also, the second issue is "Get Help" button. problem is when I open the Upwork Customer Support page button will be shown in only 2 seconds only after button will be hidden permanently in mac-chrome or when I open in mac-firefox that button will not show permanently  Smiley Sad

Thanks

Dharmesh

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 3

Hi Dharmesh,

I checked and it looks like someone from the team has reached out to you about verifying your profile. Please refer to the email and follow the steps provided. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Dharmesh S Member Since: May 24, 2018
3 of 3

Yes, I have done video verification and now my profile is  activered Smiley Happy

but what about the my issue below:

I have agency account and I need to add team members I already sent the invitation with their email ID but after all the required detail fill up he not able submit form Smiley Sad

or not show any error msg on screen. We check with the debug element and they have shown the "500 Internal Server Error".

This are resolved or not?

Thanks.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS