🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Team upwork I can’t accept the invitation
Page options
cf6b71a2
Community Member

Team upwork I can’t accept the invitation

To join this team on Upwork, you must register or log in with the email address that your invite was sent to. Please click "Get Started" from the invitation email and register or log in using that email address.
I received the invitation but I can’t accept it and this message came to me.The email is the same and I dont know why I can’t accept it.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Dorina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Dorina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
cf6b71a2
Community Member

Thanks

Also my boss want to send me an invitation to hire and nothing come to me 
What I can do? I should start to work as soon as possible 

Hi Dorina,

We highly suggest you coordinate with the team by providing all details about the issue so that the team can assist you accordingly and more efficiently. Don't hesitate to update your support ticket on this page if you have questions or need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members