cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical glitch from now until August 5th- resolved

Community Guru
Natasa M Member Since: May 8, 2014
1 of 9
Does anyone else have problem with this? I am completely blocked more than 10 hours!!! ml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> -SignatureDoesNotMatchThe request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method.
Dale H Member Since: Nov 22, 2010
2 of 9
I am seeing this problem in jobs that I post. Any MS word file (docx) that I add as an attachment, or any files I try to open in responses to my job postings...I get this same error. I've tried across different browsers and computers and get the same error.
Tevaites F Member Since: Oct 11, 2013
3 of 9
Not working for me either. Very frustrating, as I need a document that was sent to me.
Joe T Member Since: Apr 22, 2014
4 of 9
yes, getting same message when I try to open up attachments
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
5 of 9
Hi Natasa, I get the same message. [quote]SignatureDoesNotMatch The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method.[/quote] One of my clients tried to download a document today but couldn't open it, so I sent it through Skype. I believe it's a new bug. Wait... maybe it's a "Natasa bug"... :bigsmile:
Community Guru
6 of 9
Hi Natasa! Good for you that you are succeeding in keeping the optimism! 24 hours ,7 request tickets and tiring ,nonsensical conversations later I finally got the info that they will resolve it on August 5th!!! August 5th- can you believe this?!? The most disturbing thing is their complete absence of accountability. The least thing that they could do is to send an apology to the clients of the freelancers who are affected by this- explaining that it is mistake of their technical team and mistake of the technical team solely. I was not able to deliver or access the files to the job that was ASAP, lost this job and two prospective jobs due to this. I am sorry that you are affected with this as well:-(
Community Guru
Tony H Member Since: Nov 10, 2011
7 of 9
Haven't experienced it on this side of the screen yet. Just had to derail for a sec, and promise not to jack the thread...but omg. Natasha R, Natasa R, Natasa M. Took me two years to finally figure out the first two, and now a third? Hehe. Welcome to the forums Nastasa M Smiley Very Happy
Community Guru
8 of 9
Thanks Tony:-) Wish the reason for my participation here was (or were) different:-) They solved the bug issue on my account meanwhile ,so moral of the story I guess would be just don't go silent into the night and express your dissatisfaction loudly and persistently using all possible channels -they will have to give up eventually, lol. Hope the issue for all of you here guys has sorted out as well! Thank you all again!
Jody S Member Since: Jul 18, 2012
9 of 9
I have been trying to download a file from my contractor all day. No luck. I get the same XML error.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS