🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Telegram/Personal information
Page options
caseyrobertson32
Community Member

Telegram/Personal information

I am currently speaking with a potential client and it seems dishonest. Their payment method is unverified and they are asking about my credit score, physical address, drivers license etc. how do i go about reporting this and solving this issue? the support on upwork isnt the easiest to navigate and i do not have suffcient privileges to contact the moderators that seem like they would know the route to a solution.

2 REPLIES 2
tlbp
Community Member

Casey M wrote:

I am currently speaking with a potential client and it seems dishonest. Their payment method is unverified and they are asking about my credit score, physical address, drivers license etc. how do i go about reporting this and solving this issue? the support on upwork isnt the easiest to navigate and i do not have suffcient privileges to contact the moderators that seem like they would know the route to a solution.

If the job is still posted, you can click the Flag as inappropriate text to report them. 
If it's not still posted, just wait, a mod will probably notice your message here and ask you to PM them the details. 

AndreaG

Hi Casey,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. That said, I went ahead and sent the job post you're referring to for the team to review right away. As Tonya mentioned, you can always report suspicious or inappropriate activity by sending a flag, here's how. 

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members