🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Template proposal vs. customized template (ea...
Page options
mahmud_sup
Community Member

Template proposal vs. customized template (each time)

Hello Everyone!

It's been a pleasure to be a part of Upwork. I'm a slow moving freelancer with a couragious heart to win the gem of upwork. I've been studying about how to win jobs by perfect proposals. I completed almost all the courses available from **Edited for Community Guidelines** . I saw many courses where it says to make a customised job proposal every time & that will help the client to make you believe. But I am not getting much knocks from client. The bottleneck is whenever I try to write a customised template, 20+,50+ job proposal already submitted. Because it takes time to write  one every time. My query is which kind of proposal is better to get more clients. 

Your reply can make my day. I wish you good fortune.

Thanks.

With warm regards,  

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md AI,

I hope that our experience freelancers will see your post and will share their feedback and thoughts on this topic.
In the meantime I can also recommend to check out our resources Here and learn more about how to improve your proposals and win more jobs. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much for pointing out the direction. I am going by the link now to find out. 

thank you very much

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths