» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Temporarly suspended account
Page options
gamespy
Community Member

Temporarly suspended account

Hi,

i receved mail

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

As I'm now responsible to lead agency i log in to account while i travel. Im sooo frustrated because support do not have option "live chat" to resolve problems for agency or any mail for resolving this problem. They only provide us with support thats not everyday problems. Before this i forgot password and answer for security question and i contacted support in so many ways but no help. Tottaly random i remembered pass and answer so i loged in from multiple adress yesterday. Late in the night account is supended. Can anyone help me or provide me with right mail so i can dontact support :). Thanks. It was so frustrating that i thinked about opening another agency and forgeting this one.

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lazar,

I checked your account but was not able to locate your agency, is it connected with another account?
Please click on my name and send me PM with more details about this, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Don't know if this is before or after i messaged you privatley. Yes, i wasn't administrator for agency before but now i am. upwork support requested my ID, picture, etc.. and i sent them. Now i whait for their resonce and further instructions. At he end i loged in to my account because i have password and security question but they temporarly suspedid it because i loged in form 3 different ip adres at the same night.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths