🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Temporary Contract Suspended
Page options
13d73483
Community Member

Temporary Contract Suspended

Dear Concern?

I've been working with my client on fixed price @ 230$ since 20 Jan, 2022. He approved the work and i got an email for that and also, the payment status was showing to be released on 26 Jan, 2022. Now, I've received a notification that your contract has temporarily suspended. What does it mean, I'm new on this platform and my client, since his approved the contract, are not responding. 

Why is that so, how much time it will take? It's huge amount for me, so what should I do 

4 REPLIES 4
13d73483
Community Member

If the payment is released, then why there is suspension. And, please let me know, there's no more pending work. So, why is that so?

Do i need to end the contract,  since my client is not responding. 

Hi Shoaib,

I checked, and it looks like someone from the team reached out to you already regarding your contract. Please check here and feel free to reply to the ticket if you have any additional questions. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
13d73483
Community Member

Dear Moderator 

My question is still intact that on 26 January, 2022, my pending payment will be released. Since, there is financial limitations on my account due to client's mishap, would I be able to withdraw funds or not?

Please let me know 

Hi Shoaib,

I would recommend to follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions/information you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members