🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Temporary removal from Top Rated program
Page options
amat
Community Member

Temporary removal from Top Rated program

Hi,

I've got an email with subject "Temporary removal from Top Rated program".

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 08.52.03.png

I look at My Stat page and see that I satisfy all conditions to be TR. What's up?

Regards,
Alexandr

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Alexandr M wrote:

I've got an email with subject "Temporary removal from Top Rated program".

I look at My Stat page and see that I satisfy all conditions to be TR. What's up?

Seems to be a bug according to this...

Hi,

I got the same issue.  Yesterday I got a pop and my Top Rated removed. But my profile satistied 100% for the TR Status. Please kindly do the needful and get back the TR status again.

Thanks.

Shrinivas. P.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexandr, 

It looks like the team has reached out to you through Ticket# 25902403 why you have fallen out of the Top Rated Program. Kindly refer to the ticket, and you may follow up on the same ticket thread if you have other questions about your profile, and the Top Rated program.

~ Avery
Upwork
amat
Community Member

Thank you Avery, I've got reply from the support team. It is odd but my profile become 70% full (I'm sure it was 100% because I was TR). But now I added an item referred.

How long it takes to restore my TR status?

Thank you in advance.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexandr, 

It should be within 48-hours once you meet all the requirements. You can come back here if this doesn't happen automatically. 

~ Avery
Upwork
amat
Community Member

Unfortunately it hasn't been fixed automatically in 48 hours.
Could you kindly review it, Avery?
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alexandr,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths