🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Temporary removal from Top Rated program
Page options
omairali07
Community Member

Temporary removal from Top Rated program

Hi, I got removed from the Top Rated program although I meet all the requirements. It's just that one of my contracts was on hold for a few days because of the client's billing issue - there was no issue from my side. The contract was restored as soon as the client fixed his billing error. 

Please let me know how I can get back to the Top Rated program.

Looking forward to some help.

Omair

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Lucio Ricardo M wrote:
It can be due to negative private feedback,

No. That can't be in this case. He's not completed a contract in a year.

Lucio Ricardo M wrote:
or because a funded milestone of a fixed price project has gotten about teo months without being released.

milestones not being released doesn't affect the JSS

Omair, you only have 2 completed contracts, so you don't really qualify for a JSS when it comes to those closed contracts. That means your ongoing long term contract(s) qualified you for a JSS and when one of them was put on hold, it stopped counting towards a JSS. No JSS, no top rated badge.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Omair,

It looks like you lost the Top Rated badge as you are no longer meeting all the requirements. More specifically, you don't have your JSS anymore. Once you get your JSS back, you can expect the badge to start showing on your profile within 48 hours as long as you still meeting all the other requirements. You can check this help article for more information about the Top Rated badge.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thanks for your reply. What could be the reason for my JSS going away? Is it because someone gave me negative feedback? I don't see any public feedback recently from a client.

It can be due to negative private feedback, or because a funded milestone of a fixed price project has gotten about teo months without being released.
petra_r
Community Member

Lucio Ricardo M wrote:
It can be due to negative private feedback,

No. That can't be in this case. He's not completed a contract in a year.

Lucio Ricardo M wrote:
or because a funded milestone of a fixed price project has gotten about teo months without being released.

milestones not being released doesn't affect the JSS

Omair, you only have 2 completed contracts, so you don't really qualify for a JSS when it comes to those closed contracts. That means your ongoing long term contract(s) qualified you for a JSS and when one of them was put on hold, it stopped counting towards a JSS. No JSS, no top rated badge.

That makes sense, Petra! Thanks a lot for the explanation. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members