🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Temporary security hold
Page options
viktor710
Community Member

Temporary security hold

Hello,

i have got a temporary security hold on my account 4 days ago and i got approprite email about it. I had to make a picture of my passport and passport with my face. I have done it immediately and next day i got an answer from a manager that it is ok and she asked me one more question and i answered it also.

Already 2 extra days have passed after my last answer but so far no any requests from UpWork side. I cannot even write a question here on community page because i need to login but i cannot do it. I had to create one more empty acount to ask current question.

I need to report my workhours to get paid until the end of Sunday(today). Why does it take so long time...4 days has already gone.

Please help ASAP.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Viktor,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

Please know that freelancers aren’t allowed to have multiple accounts as this is a serious violation of Upwork's Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members