Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Score problem

rkwebssolutions
RK webs s Member Since: Sep 20, 2016
1 of 5

Good Evening

I just want to know the Test Marking factors.

Reason i am doing seo from 8-10 yrs. I have given all correct answers. even I am 100% surity about the answers. but still i  found my score is 2.9 i have completed 30 min exam in 4 min only. 

is there any marking factor which cause this score. or any negtive marking or else 

Please help me out

Regards

Raj

ahammed_farid
Community Guru
Farid Ahammed B Member Since: May 30, 2016
2 of 5

seems like you are over confident, If you think your answer 100% then why your score 2.9 I can't believe that

If a freelancer has practical working experience around 10 years he or she can't be top scorer here for that case he or she has to study hard.

Maybe you should prepare yourself then try for test here, Hope you will do good score, I can wish you good luck

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 5

The test result is not your problem

Your entire profile is the problem, starting with the fake name, and the fake profile picture.

stencil_media
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
4 of 5

If it's meant to take 30 minutes and you're taking 4 minutes, then that could be the reason you're getting 2.9. I appreciate 30 minute tests don't always take 30 minutes... 20 minutes, maybe 10 minutes... but 4 minutes is a bit of a rush. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 5

Hi RK webs,

The test results you received are correct and our team will follow up with you regarding the issues with your profile.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS