cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test not showing

Hello, 

I have just taken a translation test (English-Italian) and scored 100%, however this is not showing on my profile. It is basically as if I never took it! I have attached a screenshot of the final page with score. I tried restarting it but now it says it has expired and I will have to wait till August to take it again. Can you help please?

Thank you,

Angela

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mwiggenhorn
Community Guru

The tests are administered by an outside company.  It can take a day or so to show on your profile.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
mwiggenhorn
Community Guru

The tests are administered by an outside company.  It can take a day or so to show on your profile.

louisaj
Community Guru

Hi Angela,

Did you slide the small button over to the YES (show on my profile). There's a slider that says NO/YES. 

Things keep disappearing off my portfolio too, so it could just be a system glitch and it may turn up tomorrow.

Louisa 

Thanks Louisa!

sadiahnadeem
Active

I am facing the same problem .. 
Even after 1 day (24 hours) my test results are not shown 
I am attaching the screenshot of the screen 
can some body please help me with this 

Hi Sadia,

Can you please share which test you took and clarify if you completed it and received a score?

Untitled

I have taken English Spelling Test (U.S. Version) and scored 3.90 but it is not showing on my profile while on the otherside I just finished  U.S. Word Usage Test and its score is showing on my profile 
Help me with this 

Similarly passed English Spelling Test (UK Version) and gpt 4.40 and not showing on my profile whats the matter 😞 

Thanks for providing the test details Sadia, our team will take a look and follow up with you directly with more information.

Untitled

Hello,

I am still having the same problem, the test is not showing. Can you please look into this?

Many thanks,

Angela

g_vasilevski
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Angela, 

I have just contacted one of our team members to investigate this. If they need further information they will follow up directly to you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS