🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Testimonials and Feedback!
Page options
tristanshin
Community Member

Testimonials and Feedback!

Hello! I just had a wonderful working experience with a client I met at Upwork and finished my work. I want to get some kind of feedback or testimonals to highlight my profile, but since I'm relatively new to the Upwork, I am not sure how to do it! I can see that I can add testimonials from clients outside upwork, but is there any other way to add testimonials from the Upwork Clients?

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Sunghoon,

The Work History section of your profile reflects your experience with Upwork clients and the Testimonials section is intended to reflect your experience with clients outside of Upwork. That said, we are allowing testimonials from Upwork clients at this time. 

You may request feedback from clients after your contract with them is ended. To learn more about this feature, please check this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Sunghoon,

The Work History section of your profile reflects your experience with Upwork clients and the Testimonials section is intended to reflect your experience with clients outside of Upwork. That said, we are allowing testimonials from Upwork clients at this time. 

You may request feedback from clients after your contract with them is ended. To learn more about this feature, please check this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members