🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Thank you
Page options
zen_abe
Community Member

Thank you

Hello!

I want to say thank you to Upwork for including me in the Rising Talent program, and for the huge amount of connects accorded me.

Now, it just happened that I have bought 140 connects myself, so it's unfortunate that these generous connects given to me will not be rolled over to the next billing cycle. On top of that, I am happy with my current client so I won't be bidding any more projects in the near future.

Is it possible that I can share these extra connects to some unfortunate freelancers (who are skilled and upstanding) whose connects have run out? I know the answer would most likely be no, but seeing this amount of connects go to waste is just sad.

Cheers!

Zain Abe

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
florydev
Community Member

I have thought about this before and although it would be nice to be able to give someone connects it would create an immediate problem. That problem is as soon as that function is in place people would begin to beg for them. I have no doubt it would quickly become a nightmare.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
florydev
Community Member

I have thought about this before and although it would be nice to be able to give someone connects it would create an immediate problem. That problem is as soon as that function is in place people would begin to beg for them. I have no doubt it would quickly become a nightmare.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members