Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for the Connects, But Stats Are Not Right

Highlighted
Community Guru
Linda P Member Since: Aug 1, 2015
1 of 28

Thanks for refreshing my Connects; however, my Stats are Not Right.

What Happened?

Under communication, both lines have always been filled up (Green), but not any more?

There's no reason these lines should have dropped, why now?

This makes me look like I'm not responding to any invitations, where Accepting or Declining, which by my understanding is no difference.

This is definitely a drop, for no reason.

Under Marketing Effectiveness, it has never surpassed the "Average" line.

I surely don't understand this either, I've only been hired once (effective 9/14/2015).

What has caused these three lines to change?

Guess I shouldn't look a "gift horse in the mouth".

Can anyone tell me what's going on here?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
2 of 28

I am seeing the same issue right now.  I assume there is a problem that is hopefully temporary...

Highlighted
Community Guru
3 of 28

Scott,

It just surprised when I saw the change.

On the one hand, I was grateful for the increase in Marketing Effectiveness, although I don't see how it happened.

But, on the other hand, I don't see why my Communications should have dropped.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Natalia G Member Since: Jun 8, 2008
4 of 28

Me too!

upwork sucks.JPGupwork still sucks.JPG

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
5 of 28

There are just so many things broken on this site. How do we ever trust the Job Success Score?

Every day it is multiple issues. People are simply giving up reporting anything anymore because it is simple becoming the norm here and no one seems to care.

Highlighted
Community Guru
6 of 28

Think I'll change my mind.

I'd rather keep the increase in Marketing Effectiveness Woman Wink, since 90 - 95% communications would have been from Scammers anyway.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Natalia G Member Since: Jun 8, 2008
7 of 28

Jean , you are so right.

Is there anything that actually works in here? I have encountered so many problems on the site, and I think of saying something here but then  I think "what´s the point!", like almost EVERYONE pleaded with Upwork to PLEASE remove the JS Score, and what did they do?:  THEY MADE THE JS SCORE THE ONLY VISIBLE THING TO CLIENTS upon receiving applications!

As a result, again, I have not gotten any jobs after hundreds of applications , that´s not normal for someone with my track record and 8 years of professional translatiing experience, is it?

I am about to post another thread about YET ANOTHE PROBLEM I encountered after I have already spent $22 on membership fees, I don´t think this site is ever going to work. I am literally spending more money than I earn here.... No one listens to us. I just don´t get it... It´s been years now feeling this frustration, if only they did their job!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Javier M Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
8 of 28

@Jean S wrote:

There are just so many things broken on this site. How do we ever trust the Job Success Score?

Every day it is multiple issues. People are simply giving up reporting anything anymore because it is simple becoming the norm here and no one seems to care.

Do you? I do not Smiley Very Happy

It is hidden so that we cannot complain.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
9 of 28

This is how mine looks like.  But I believe this will get to be restored soon. Hey, I learned a new skill today  - with the snipping tool. lol.

wow!.jpg

Highlighted
Community Guru
10 of 28

Ok, that's not fair.  All our bars are looking the same.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS