Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That's offending

Highlighted
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
41 of 48

And the same idiot actually invites freelancers from India. It's outrageous that he's allowed to continue as a client, let alone as a Silver Tier.

Highlighted
Community Leader
John T Member Since: Mar 19, 2015
42 of 48

Ah, it appears to have been taken down. Link currently goes to an error page anyway.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
43 of 48

Creepy, is what this company is. While I'm convinced of the real-world existence of the clients and freelancers, and, perhaps, even moderators, I get the impression that the actual company is as devoid of human input as a long-forgotten mausoleum. 

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
44 of 48

Hi All,

I totally understand your frustration about this matter. We have taken the job down and are working to educate the client and prevent him from posting jobs with such wording and attitude in the future. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
45 of 48

Oooh I lke the "working to educate the client" - sounds a bit like certain countries who have pointed unfriendly missiles towards the US. What do you actually do? (Go on, you can tell us . . .)  Smiley Wink

The best way to educate the client is to boot him off the site.

Highlighted
Community Leader
John T Member Since: Mar 19, 2015
46 of 48

Well, that would mean people losing work, so as odious as this is, I think changing behaviour would be the better option. But yeah, if that proves impossible, then they should go.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
47 of 48
We can only hope "educate" means "lay down the law to,"
Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
48 of 48

'We can only hope "educate" means "lay down the law to," '

With a rubber truncheon - or a taser gun. Actually, just a garden hose would do. Wash the doo-doos off the front doorstep.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS