🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The Account has been suspended. Please contac...
Page options
hamzasajid49
Community Member

The Account has been suspended. Please contact our customer support. Two Freelancer Accounts Issue

I have a Verified Badge Freelancer Account. Completed all identity verification successfully.

But today my account is suspended and received an email from the Upwork team, that another account is connected with my account.

Due to lack of knowledge It was my mistake that I have created two Freelancer accounts of Upwork on different emails.

But from start, I was working honestly on one account. I was requested by the Upwork team to send both emails and tell them which one I want to delete or close.

So I replied to that email and told them which account should be deleted from my side because I m not using that account anyway. I,m worry about my account. Please let me know what to do now?
For the being, I am waiting for a reply from the Upwork team.

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Hamza,

It looks like the agent handling your support ticket followed up recently with some good news. Please refer to your ticket here and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
bazdar-makki
Community Member

So what happened to your account?
In fact, it's the same with me and my account will be suspended. now what should i do please help me

Hi Makki,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket.

Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members