🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The Contract is one month. Can we continue to...
Page options
ghazali-kb
Community Member

The Contract is one month. Can we continue to work after the month?

Hi, I'm Ghazali a freelancer. The weekly contract I'm working on is for one month but the client has more projects meaning I will have to work for more than a month which is okay for me since it is a weekly contract.

So since we have exceeded the one month, can we still continue working? or is there something that we need to do.

Thank you.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
robin_hyman
Community Member

Ghazali K wrote:
Hi, I'm Ghazali a freelancer. The weekly contract I'm working on is for one month but the client has more projects meaning I will have to work for more than a month which is okay for me since it is a weekly contract.

So since we have exceeded the one month, can we still continue working? or is there something that we need to do.

Thank you.

If this is an hourly contract, just continue and no action is needed.  If this is a fixed-price project, client will need to add milestones or end contract and start a new one with agreed upon milestones/hourly rate. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
robin_hyman
Community Member

Ghazali K wrote:

Thank you.

If this is an hourly contract, just continue and no action is needed.  If this is a fixed-price project, client will need to add milestones or end contract and start a new one with agreed upon milestones/hourly rate. 

Thank you
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members