Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Service Fee is Way Too Much

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
21 of 25

@Mishel M wrote:

I mean sure things is I could have not left the universe so I stayed but not sure if same applys for people living in your world, I mean freelancers using your site.

It's not my site. I don't own it. And it's not a Universe, there are many other freelancing sites on the Internet. Also, God is not involved, it takes only a click to move from one site to another.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Mishel M Member Since: Apr 17, 2018
22 of 25

@versailleswrote:
@Mishel M wrote:

@Rene K wrote:

Rule #1: if acquiring business off-Upwork is cheaper than acquiring business on Upwork, stop using Upwork.

Rule #2: do not talk about the fight club.

Well thats pretty much same that God said to me after I asked him if the world is fair or if he can explain me about it. and he said

Rule #1: If you think this world is not fare then get out of my world!

Rule #2: dont talk about the fight club. or I would block you from my world and kick you out.

I mean sure things is I could have not left the universe so I stayed but not sure if same applys for people living in your world, I mean freelancers using your site. So that thing you called a rule is my right and everyone's right to choose which tool or service they preffer to use.

Have a nice day Rene K

"Take care with this world. What is made can be unmade." Ryze

It's not my site. I don't own it. And it's not a Universe, there are many other freelancing sites on the Internet. Also, God is not involved, it takes only a click to move from one site to another.

Yes i know thanks for bringing it out. So there is not much to discuss. Just one thing God is envolved cause this is his universe.

And thanks for your time.

So lets just drop it I got your point I was just saying its like like rule its like right. anyway. peace peace

"Peace requires a steady hand." Ashe - Freljord Queen

Community Guru
Hiu Chun L Member Since: Jul 27, 2017
23 of 25

If it's really too much, everyone of us would have left Upwork and go elsewhere...

Also, Upwork won't charge you 20% in the long run, it's only for the first $500 earned from each client.

Diana Z Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
24 of 25

AGREED! 

Shekay H Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
25 of 25

Yes, and now Connects will cost $0.15 each, with no free Connects! I'm leaving this place for good.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS