Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Upwork Job Feed

moorem_sbos
Michelle M Member Since: Aug 11, 2015
11 of 14

Hi,

When tryng to use the job feed, click "next page" or 2, 3, 4...whatever, continually loads the same page one jobs. Please pass on that the team needs to fix this, as I know many others are expericing the same issue and it is NOT condusive to finding new opportunities.

Thanks.

boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
12 of 14

I think the initial Upwork question has been answered: It doesn't work.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
13 of 14

During most of the time I have been on Upwork (and oDesk previously), I have found the job feed to be QUITE USEFUL. I wasn't changing around settings for it or anything,.. Just looking at the tip pick jobs it presented to me. There were many that were excellent picks for me and applying to those jobs was a major source of the jobs I was hired for.

I don't know if things have changed recently in the job feed source code or if I accidentally did something to,change a setting or if the available jobs have changed or what... But when I look at the job feed today it doesn't seem helpful at all.

Even as recently as a month ago, the job feed seemed good... Although I can't say that for sure because it has been a while since I liked for new work...

But I definitely don't think the job feed is something that never worked. It worked great for me in the past, but it doesn't look good today.

carito311
Carrie H Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
14 of 14

As a translator, I use two languages as my key words "Spanish" and "ingles". Note that "English" is not one of my keywords. My job feed is full of completely useless (to me) posts for every.other.world.language: Indonesian, Arabic, German, Farsi, Italian... all clogging the handful of "Spanish" posts I'm seeking. Basically, the key word or filter function is not working at all.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS