🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Account suspended
Page options
elsharkaoui211
Community Member

The beneficiary name is mismatched

Hello, I try to link my Paypal to my account and this message appears! 

The Paypal account and my Upwork account have the same name 

What should I do??

Please, Help me 

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohamed,

Please allow 3 days for the verification on your payment method to be completed. If you're still experiencing any problems after this, feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It's added now but it is "Inactive"

what should I do now?

Hi Mohammed,

This is likely because you have not completed the Form W-8BEN in your Upwork account, which is used to confirm that you're not a U.S. taxpayer. To do this, you can go to Settings > Tax Information and fill out the fields required with your legal name and address. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Now it's shown that message? 

Why it takes many problems to get ready here ?

Please help I'm tired 

Oh! no!

Now it's shown that "Your account has been suspended"

Although I did all steps 

What should I do now ?!! 

Please help 

Hi Mohamed,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Edited to add information. 

I checked and it looks like our team has already reached out to you via support ticket. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further with your account status.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
msac8225
Community Member

Recently I have created an account on upwork but after submitting proposals it is showing this.
Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Tosheefnawaz,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Edited to add information:

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

In some moment I saw on my account banner "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support."

But when I go by link I cant find anything what would help me.
No requests for documents, or forms to fill out. What should I do?

Hi Hennadii,

I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you via support ticket to assist you further with your account. lease consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths