cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The beneficiary name is mismatched

Matic M Member Since: Mar 17, 2019
1 of 8

Hi,

I have used my company's credit card and that is what it sais: ''The beneficiary name is mismatched''

It is 100% corect, I have repeat it several times. I'm the owner of this company.

regards, Matic

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 8

Hi Matic,

If you are withdrawing directly to your bank account, the beneficiary name on your bank account must match the name on your Upwork profile.

-Joanne
Untitled
Matic M Member Since: Mar 17, 2019
3 of 8
But It cannot match if it is company card which include comoany name on it and CEO’s name. For example if I create new company card with company name and my name that should fix the issue?
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 8

Hi Matic,

For withdrawing your funds, you cannot use a credit card for that. Please check out this help article for more information about the available withdrawal methods you can use. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Benjamin H Member Since: Apr 3, 2019
5 of 8

Where exactly is it you must change your beneficiery name to that of your bank account? Thanks

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
6 of 8

re: "Where exactly is it you must change your beneficiery name to that of your bank account?"

You can do this at your bank.

Benjamin H Member Since: Apr 3, 2019
7 of 8

Yes but which name has to match your bank account holder name? The one attached?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 8

Hi Benjamin,

Your Upwork name needs to be your full legal name and match your bank account/beneficiary name so that our team can verify your payment method. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS