🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The billed amount reflected on my profile is ...
Page options
nisasoylev
Community Member

The billed amount reflected on my profile is less than what it should be. Can you help with it?

Hi,
I entered 1:40 hrs for 19th September but the fee for these hours hasn't been reflected on the total billed amount yet. 

Can you please help me with it? Thanks! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Nisa,

Do you mean that the hours you billed for that day aren't available for you to withdraw yet? If so, please note that the funds should become available to withdraw the next Wednesday. This is because the week following the one in which you billed your client serves as your client's review period, and those funds become available the Wednesday following that week. You can check out this help article to better understand how the billing cycle works.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Nisa,

Do you mean that the hours you billed for that day aren't available for you to withdraw yet? If so, please note that the funds should become available to withdraw the next Wednesday. This is because the week following the one in which you billed your client serves as your client's review period, and those funds become available the Wednesday following that week. You can check out this help article to better understand how the billing cycle works.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
nisasoylev
Community Member

Thanks, Luiggi!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members