🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The client can't figure out how to pay me.
Page options
brunovallarino
Community Member

The client can't figure out how to pay me.

Hello community, 

I've done some work for a trusty client that's using UpWork for the first time, we talked over UpWorks chat and everything went smoothly. The work was finished and she is having some real trouble paying me. 

First of all, I made a mistake and I've done the work without actually getting hired (NEVER DO THIS), as I said, I trust this client and I believe she has the best intentions, so I started working right away and forgot about actually starting the contract and getting hired. (Don't do this, it's dumb, always make sure that you are actually hired even if you know and trust the client).
Now she is trying to actually hire me and pay me and she is having some real trouble, I sent her some guides from the UpWorks resources pool but it didn't seem to work.

Do you know if there's some kind of detailed tutorial anywhere else? I tried to find a video explaining the process but failed in doing so. 

Hope you are all having a good day.

Thank you very much.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bruno,

Our team has reached out to your client directly to assist them further with setting up their contract. You can refer them to the ticket that was created for them or the email notification that was sent. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bruno,

Our team has reached out to your client directly to assist them further with setting up their contract. You can refer them to the ticket that was created for them or the email notification that was sent. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran!! 
Have a good day.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members