🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The client does not get in touch!
Page options
dc471cb8
Community Member

The client does not get in touch!

Hello everybody. Please tell me what to do if the client does not get in touch? I took the project, the client made a deposit and that's it. The task was to develop a turnkey site. I developed the design and sent it to the client for evaluation, everything is recorded in messages on upwork. The client didn't write back for a long time and one day he came in and said he didn't have time for the project. I asked myself what should we do in such a case? And again silence for 1 week or maybe more. Thank you all for your attention

3 REPLIES 3
bobafett999
Community Member

Did you submit your work via upwork?

the-right-writer
Community Member

If you set up the contract correctly, submit the work in the appropriate area (not just in messages) and you will be paid automatically. You should never need a client to release the payment. It will take fourteen days from the time you submit the work before Upwork will approve the funds.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Bohdan, if you submit the work via Upwork, the client has 14 days to approve, or ask for revisions. I always submit my work on Upwork and the client will do whatever they will. If the client ignores the submission of work, you get paid automatically in 14 days. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members