🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The client ended the contract without paying
Page options
mariayako
Community Member

The client ended the contract without paying

I had a contract. I compleed the task, put hours onto upwork. At first, the client said it is too much, though I finished it in 8 hours, not 10 as we agreed before starting the work. Then he ended the contract without payment. There is no "Submit work" or "Get paid" buttons. What shal I do? Seems like I dealt with a fraud.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Oh, I see, but the weekly billing cycle still applies.

Look at your Reports overview - you should be able to see the earnings in one of the tabs.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Maria Y wrote:

I had a contract. I compleed the task, put hours onto upwork. At first, the client said it is too much, though I finished it in 8 hours, not 10 as we agreed before starting the work. Then he ended the contract without payment. There is no "Submit work" or "Get paid" buttons. What shal I do? Seems like I dealt with a fraud.

Your earnings will be paid to the agency, not to you personally. The agency then pays you.

Hourly jobs are paid according to the weekly billing circle

BillingCycle

But I was invited to agency right after that contract was over. I worked for this client as an independent freelancer.

Oh, I see, but the weekly billing cycle still applies.

Look at your Reports overview - you should be able to see the earnings in one of the tabs.

Oh, I see. Thanl you for your reply.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members