🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The client ended two contracts shortly after ...
Page options
syedali5793
Community Member

The client ended two contracts shortly after I accepted them to send me a new one for both projects.

The client sent two offers for two different projects. I accepted them both, but then they realized that it would be better if both were on the same contract, so it is easier for other team members to manage later. They ended the contracts, gave me a rating of 10/10 for both. I received two escrow refund requests, which I approved right away, and then they sent a new contract. Also, they chose the "I no longer need it" option in the reason for cancellation as it was most appropriate. I'm a top-rated freelancer, and I am worried this might reflect badly on my JSS. Should I be worried? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Syed A wrote:

The client sent two offers for two different projects. I accepted them both, but then they realized that it would be better if both were on the same contract, so it is easier for other team members to manage later. They ended the contracts, gave me a rating of 10/10 for both. 

Contracts without earnings but positive outcomes are excluded from the JSS, according to Upwork.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Syed A wrote:

The client sent two offers for two different projects. I accepted them both, but then they realized that it would be better if both were on the same contract, so it is easier for other team members to manage later. They ended the contracts, gave me a rating of 10/10 for both. 

Contracts without earnings but positive outcomes are excluded from the JSS, according to Upwork.

Thank you, that's good to know. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members