🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The client hasn't paid the final payments yet...
Page options
852a2a16
Community Member

The client hasn't paid the final payments yet? (TIPS)

ME - Have you sent them the final deliverables?

Freelancer - Nope

ME - He can be taught 

ok so send them -

"That you're happy that they're happy with where you've landed, and as soon you get the final payment processed, you can get the files over to him."

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

"That you're happy that they're happy with where you've landed, and as soon you get the final payment processed, you can get the files over to him."

That is blackmailing a client, and I recommend you don't do that. The process on upwork is not intended this way. You send the files, after that you get payment. 

ba368fc0
Community Member

Its not the right way of delivery work to the client. And upwork also don't like this method. The proper method is to send final work to the client. And when the client get satisfy he will pay. Don't worry about the payment. As upwork is reponsible for taking your payment from him.

bobafett999
Community Member

What kind of work was that?  If it was some graphics work send him the final images with some water marks or low res images.  If it was me I wouldn't give him files without final payment.

But then be ready for bad review.   You have to be careful and be prepared for consequences.  

It is a tough call. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members