🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The client is unable to approve new milestone...
Page options
awais_rf
Community Member

The client is unable to approve new milestone - Error in loading approval/payment page

Hi,

I have proposed some milestone for one of my contracts after a discussion with my client. But, my client says that he is unable to approve it and the page depicts some errors while loading the page for payment/approval. Can you please look into this. I'll be grateful.

Also, I have proposed him a new project proposal, which is again facing the same issue. I'd appreciate if you can please guide me in this regard.

PS: the contracts are fixed term. Let me know if you need any additional information from me.

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I was not able to replicate the issue your client is experiencing. Could you please advise them to clear their cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if they`re still experiencing the same issue? If the issue persists please advise them to reach out to us directly and we'll be happy to assist them accordingly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
4464ca4e
Community Member

I am facing the same issue.
The client doesn't know how to add a new milestone, so I send a Contract Proposal. He sent me the screenshot that I have approved, but infact, it shows "Pending".
I have almost completed the work, we only need to get paid and complete the contract.

Can anyone help, please?

Hi Ayzaz,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
mesiona
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. The client is clicking Review and Pay button but it's getting an error message (see attached).

I cannot also submit the 2nd milestone.

Can you please help?

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Michelle,

Could you please try and also ask your client to clear their cache and cookies or use a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members