🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The client isn't accepting or requesting any ...
Page options
ainhoaorue
Community Member

The client isn't accepting or requesting any changes and I can't have my money

Hello:

On February 15 I started a contract for which I submitted a job on the 21st. On the 24th, the client changed the milestone. It's been more than two weeks and he is not answering my messages nor closing the contract. The money hasn't been released to my account. I don't know what to do.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Ainhoa O wrote:

On February 15 I started a contract for which I submitted a job on the 21st. On the 24th, the client changed the milestone. It's been more than two weeks and he is not answering my messages nor closing the contract. The money hasn't been released to my account. I don't know what to do.

Either do nothing, or close the contract yourself.

Thank you for your response, but ¿will the money go to my account? Because I did and submitted the job...

Ainhoa O wrote:

Thank you for your response, but ¿will the money go to my account? Because I did and submitted the job...

what does it say next to the milestone? Is there a "Resubmit" button? Does it say "submitted XX days ago?"

Thank you for your response, it says "Completed on Feb 21". 

Ainhoa O wrote:

Thank you for your response, it says "Completed on Feb 21". 

That's confusing, are you sure you haven't been paid?

Here is a contract with one completed (I've been paid) milestone, one that's active and I will submit today, and one upcoming one

Does it not say paid against the one that's completed?

paid.png

Hello! Yeah I got the money today, maybe there was some kind of delay. Thank you very much for your help.

Ainhoa O wrote:

Hello! Yeah I got the money today, maybe there was some kind of delay. Thank you very much for your help.

Great 🙂 

For future reference: When a client ignores a request for payment of a funded milestone, the money is released automatically 14 days later, then goes into "Pending" for a further 5 days before showing as available to withdraw

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members