🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: The customer does not approve the contrac...
Page options
26864b7c
Community Member

The customer does not approve the contract

I delivered the job the customer requested ahead of schedule. He asked me to revise it several times. I resubmitted the work revised and we finished it. However, even though I told him that the job was over and he could terminate the contract, he did not approve. I would appreciate it if you could get back to me on the subject.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Beste,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. Typically, freelancers wait for the client to end a contract, make any final payments, and leave feedback. However, you can end a contract at any time. 

Please remember that for fixed-price contracts, if not released, funds in escrow will be automatically released back to the client. You may initiate ending the contract at any time, but it is always best if everyone is aware of what's going on and agrees about it.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Beste,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. Typically, freelancers wait for the client to end a contract, make any final payments, and leave feedback. However, you can end a contract at any time. 

Please remember that for fixed-price contracts, if not released, funds in escrow will be automatically released back to the client. You may initiate ending the contract at any time, but it is always best if everyone is aware of what's going on and agrees about it.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members