🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: The file you’re trying to download could ...
Page options
p_rzeszutek
Community Member

The file you’re trying to download could not be scanned.

When I try to download file I got this message: The file you’re trying to download could not be scanned. Why? I downloaded multiple files from this client. Why I can't decide whether I want to download this file or not? 

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Paulina,

Could you please reach out to me via PM with a screenshot of the message you`re receiving the file you`re referring to? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "When I try to download file I got this message: The file you’re trying to download could not be scanned. Why? I downloaded multiple files from this client. Why I can't decide whether I want to download this file or not?"

If transferring files between yourself and a client is an important part of your work, then you will probably want to use a method DIFFERENT FROM Upwork for transferring files.

FTP, Dropbox, email, USB flash drive, WeTransfer, Google Drive, Microsoft One Drive, etc.

Upwork is not a file transfer tool.

Upwork may alter files without telling you. Upwork may damage files as part of its security protocol. Upwork may not provide a file at all. It is not Upwork's goal to replace established file transfer tools.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members