🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The images from a few projects in my portfoli...
Page options
owl_designs
Community Member

The images from a few projects in my portfolio have disappeared.

The images from a few projects in my portfolio have disappeared. Only the titles of the projects remain and nothing else. Please solve this problem because I don't want to create these projects from scratch.

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Goran,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
owl_designs
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

The problem still persists, the problem is not with the cashe of the browser. It seems that the problem comes from the Upwork platform. 

Hope to hear from you soon and solve this issue. 

Thank you for your help,

Goran

Hi Goran,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
lucentmarketing
Community Member

Hi, Goran.

I'm experiencing the same issue. All of my recent portfolio items have been missing for over a month now and it's seriously affecting my ability to get hired for new jobs. I've also submitted a support ticket but it is still currently unresolved. It does not seem to be an urgent priority for them to fix. Has your issue been resolved yet?

Hi Adam, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? If the issue persists please share a screenshot from your end and I will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members