🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: The language of a webinar
Page options
arslntnr
Community Member

The language of a webinar

Hello,

This was my second time that I expected a webinar to be in English. However, it was in Polish again. They were not the same webinars. I am curious why the webinars are in  Polish but I receive the e-mails in English? My point is that it is not okay to do this. I mean if the webinar will be in Polish, why are you bothering to give information about them in English? Or, it is something that speakers should not have done? 

I am curious and this is annoying.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Taner,

Thank you for your feedback, I will share it with our team. I would also like to clarify that the language of each event is specified on the event registration page.

Once you go to our events page you can also filter events by language (the filter is below the past events tab). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

That would be great. Please do so. I will have another webinar today and it will probably be again in Polish. I have tried to attend like 4-5 webinars so far and it is really annoying since I prefer English. If it won't be in English, I am curios why the information is about the webinar in English?

Hi Taner,

On the Events & Webinars page, there are events hosted officially by Upwork and also events hosted by the Top Rated freelancers. Even though most events are in English, some are not, depending on the host and the speakers of the event itself. As shared previously, you can choose to display events that are only in the English language as shown in this screenshot. Also, when you open an event, you can see the language on the right side of the page. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members