🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: The mobile app is literally useless.
Page options
alejandrocrespo
Community Member

The mobile app is literally useless.

Hello guys, you should really pay some attention to your mobile app.

It only works for messages, nothing else can be done from it. Whatever one tries to load it just goes into an unlimited loop of "Error:500" messages and keeps trying to reload.

The proposals don't load, the job details either, same with contracts.

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "The mobile app is literally useless."

I agree.

That's why I don't use it.

I think you will find companies use three different approaches for their online presence:

a) focus on browser-based website

b) focus on mobile app

c) significant focus on both

Upwork is in category (a).

JoanneP

Hi Alejandro,

Could you please confirm if this is only happening on your Mobile App access? Are you able to access everything in your account when logging in via browser? I'd also like to request for you please check the following:

1. Confirm you are on a working internet connection (cellular or wifi).
  2. Confirm you have the latest version of the Upwork mobile app. Clients can check the Google Play store here or the iTunes App Store here. Freelancers can check the Google Play Store here or the iTunes App Store here.
  3. Remove the app from the device’s memory (force stop/quit), reopen the app, and try again.

Please feel free to update here if the issue persists so I can check this with the team.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne!

Yes I only have that on the mobile app. I asked in my social media groups and people confirms that they experienced the same with it.

I'm on Android btw, using the Freelance version of the app.

Hi Alejandro,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members