🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: The money I made is no longer listed in m...
Page options
249552fa
Community Member

The money I made is no longer listed in my balance..?

I made my first $65!  So I added my bank account...and now it says my balance is $0!  Where did my money go?

Also, can I not withdraw money until I've made $100?  I'm confused.  And worried my money is gone.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Carrie S wrote:

I made my first $65!  So I added my bank account...and now it says my balance is $0!  Where did my money go?

Take a look at (and familiarize yourself with) your "Reports Overview" page. Everything you need to or could possibly want to know can be accessed from there!

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Carrie S wrote:

Also, can I not withdraw money until I've made $100?  I'm confused. 

Of course you can! Once your funds appear under your "Available" tab you can just withdraw them any time you like. There will be a "Get Paid Now" button.

Carrie S wrote:

And worried my money is gone.

It's not "gone"

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carrie,

When a client releases a milestone payment, it goes through a 5-day security period, and will show under the Pending tab of your Overview page (Reports > Overview). That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details. During the 5-day security period, it gives the system time to process and clear the payments. Please read this article for more information about Fixed-Price Protection.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members