🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The money don't pass to available
Page options
ashton_malvin
Community Member

The money don't pass to available

I have 9 dollars in pendant and this money have like a month and don't pass to available

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashton Malvin,

Looks like our team reached out to you with more information regarding this case via this support ticket. Unfortunately, the CL payment failed to be charged and that's why the transaction still is showing as Pending. Please ask your client to follow up on the notification they recently received and communicate with our team in order to resolve the issue with their account and resume your bonus payment.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I wrote to my client and apparently left the platform because we never returned to responder or to be online

Ashton Malvin H wrote:

I wrote to my client and apparently left the platform because we never returned to responder or to be online

You won't get those $ 9

why?

I send the work already finished and my client never paid me

Okay look, I finished the complete job she had asked me, and I sent it to her by chat, then she stopped the contract and took the document that I sent her and did not pay me, then I wrote her in the private chat and she did not has reconnected, she cheated me and I need Upwork to solve that scam.

petra_r
Community Member

Ashton Malvin H wrote:

I have 9 dollars in pendant and this money have like a month and don't pass to available

In your Pending tab, take a look at the left hand column.

Is there are date or does it just say "Pending?"

pending.jpg

If it just says Pending for a month (or more than a day or two) then the client never paid Upwork.

It means the client paid a bonus ?

cmdcodemaster
Community Member

I think the client just wanted to have a free work.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members