🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The new "A resource center to support your Up...
Page options
f186651e
Community Member

The new "A resource center to support your Upwork jorney" pop up is rather annoying

The title says it all (I think).

The new launch Upwork Academy tab has a pop...221001221001Upwork - Google Chrome33jxi54idq.jpg

...that shows every time I reload/refresh my job feed page and, whenever I scroll down it will ALWAYS pop up and is rather annoying that there´s no "Stop seeing this" or "Don´t show anymore" type of option so it doesn´t show every time.

Thoughts?

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Roger,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused due to the pop-up window on the site. You can disable it by clicking it once. Feel free to message if the problem persists.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f186651e
Community Member

You can disable it by clicking it once.

That´s the thing, that´s what I do multiple times during the day EVERY SINGLE DAY ever since that popup was implemented and is still poping

Hi Roger,

Thank you for clarifying this. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

To chime in, he's not alone. I click the x, it disappears and pops right back up. Over and over.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members