🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The payment was processed, but the money did ...
Page options
onetwothreefour
Community Member

The payment was processed, but the money did not arrive in the account.

Hello. I made a withdrawal to a local bank account on 06/10/2020. A few hours later, I received a notification from the upwork that the "Your payment on 06-Oct-2020 has been processed". But this money was not displayed in my account. I have already used this method of transferring to the same account. Is this an erroneous upwork notification or something else? Also, before, when I used this method, money was transferred to the account before the upwork sends a notification.

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Nazar L wrote:

Hello. I made a withdrawal to a local bank account on 06/10/2020. A few hours later, I received a notification from the upwork that the "Your payment on 06-Oct-2020 has been processed". But this money was not displayed in my account. 

Just wait. The "official" time it takes is 2 to 5 business days. The "processed" email just confirms it was processed at Upwork's end, not that it should already be in your bank account your end.

Yes, the money appeared in the account. It's just that I haven't come across something like this before and thought to write somewhere right away. In general, you can close or delete this topic. Thanks.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members