🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The project catalog showing 0 projects.
Page options
chetanaweb
Community Member

The project catalog showing 0 projects.

Hello, 

I have created around 7-8 projects and today I got one ordered as well from the client but while communicating the client when I checked the project catelog page, all the my projects were disappear and I can't projects there. 

Can you please look at on this issue and get back to you me ASAP ?

Warm Regards,

Yogesh

8 REPLIES 8
asifahmed05
Community Member

I am having the same issue.
Maybe it's a bug

Does anyone having the same issue ?

Yes. Support said it's a known issue and engineers are looking into it. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Asif and Yogesh,

As Frederic confirmed, this is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. We apologize for the inconvenience this caused you and we highly appreciate your patience while our team is working on fixing this issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks Bojan, The issue has been resolved now. 

f8565a35
Community Member

Hello !!!

My project catalog is not showing on related search tags.

WHY!!!

My project catalog is only visible on 2 search tags,  rest of the tags are not showing my project catalog.

Kindly have a look, I will be grateful if you fix this issue as soon as possible.

Regards

Kashif Khan

Hi Kashif,

Thanks for reaching out. Please note that project ranking depends on the search query, talent quality, and the relevancy of the project. You may check this help article to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
mohammad-afroz
Community Member

Hi there, I made a project on 13 February 2021. The title of the project was "You will get a brilliant word cloud vector art in 2 hours". On 13 February 2021, this project was approved by Upwork. But today this project is not showing on my project dashboard. How can this problem be fixed?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths