Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The project on which i work on is not shown on my profile

duskoavramovski
Community Leader
Dusko A Member Since: May 12, 2017
1 of 6

Greetings ! 

I have few questions regarding second job i got on UpWork(of course) 

I cannot see the job being posted on my profile like the first one, which is one longterm and still ongoing project, but still it's put in there on the portfolio and it says "ongoing project"

However the second project that i got, is not there.

Also, the only transactions in transaction history are from my first contract and still ongoing project, whereas from the second there is no activity.

My question is:
- Why the job is not shown on my profile?
- Why there are no transactions of the second one since i am working for 3 days on it and all in all in total of more or less 9 hours. Is it because the client haven't made payment to you? Is it related with the job not being shown in my profile perhaps? I dont know i am just asking. 

* Both of them are payment verified and very good clients!

PS. I just upgraded my profile (3 days ago) to Premium or Plus, i dunno how it was called, and within the perks of it it's said that i can see how much other freelencers have offered for the job where i want to apply as well, however i am not able to see that. Why is that?

I hope someone can explain these things to me

Thank you!
Kind regards,
Dusko Avramovski

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Dusko,

The Hourly contract in question will show up on your profile once your client is billed next Monday for the first time on it, for the hours you logged this week.

Untitled
duskoavramovski
Community Leader
3 of 6

Thank you Mr.Vladimir that cleared up some things for me. 

juvy_ann-palma
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
4 of 6

@Dusko A wrote:

Greetings ! 

I have few questions regarding second job i got on UpWork(of course) 

I cannot see the job being posted on my profile like the first one, which is one longterm and still ongoing project, but still it's put in there on the portfolio and it says "ongoing project"

However the second project that i got, is not there.

Also, the only transactions in transaction history are from my first contract and still ongoing project, whereas from the second there is no activity.

My question is:
- Why the job is not shown on my profile?

It probably is not shown in your profile yet.  Some things take time to unfold.

- Why there are no transactions of the second one since i am working for 3 days on it and all in all in total of more or less 9 hours.

Are you referring to payment transactions?

Is it because the client haven't made payment to you?

I do not have business with your client so therefore he or she is not obliged to pay me.

Is it related with the job not being shown in my profile perhaps? I dont know i am just asking. 

* Both of them are payment verified and very good clients!

Congratulations! Smiley Happy

PS. I just upgraded my profile (3 days ago) to Premium or Plus, i dunno how it was called, and within the perks of it it's said that i can see how much other freelencers have offered for the job where i want to apply as well, however i am not able to see that. Why is that?

I hope someone can explain these things to me

Thank you!
Kind regards,
Dusko Avramovski

duskoavramovski
Community Leader
5 of 6

Thank you on your detailed answer

For the payment questions, i wasn't referring to you personally but UpWork as a service which i know gets the money first for safety before any work is done. At least thats my understanding, probably i am wrong. 

Thank you again for your answers! 

radmila-m
Ace Contributor
Radmila M Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
6 of 6
Dusko, regarding your question about being able to see low, average and highest bids for the job, I have noticed that it is available only after 5-10 freelancers apply for the job, so if you're biding job right after it is posted you wont be able to see it.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS