🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The proposal sent never reaches the viewing b...
Page options
khan1mazhar
Community Member

The proposal sent never reaches the viewing by client stage

I recently started working on Upwork, and I noticed that I sent 12 proposals in the last 7 days, among which only 1 was viewed by the client. Isn't this really expensive on the Freelancers where the boosted proposals cost a lot(40 connects on average I have noticed, which is like 6$ per proposal) and there is no guarantee that it will be viewed by the clients in the first place?

Upwork needs to look into this issue of boosted proposals. For well-established freelancers, it might not be that much of a deal, but it's really expensive for those freelancers who are just starting out and building their profiles.

Screenshot 2022-12-21 154101.png

Has anyone else noticed this issue, and thinks it needs revision? What does Upwork have to say about this?

2 REPLIES 2
bilal1983
Community Member

Many freelancers would report having a similar ratio for their proposals, regardless of whether they were boosted or not. My advice is, stop boosting proposals and you'll find the same success rate if not better, and you can save connects too.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Upwork can't hold a gun to the client's head to open your proposal. You have to do that yourself. In a good way. 

What upwork has to say about this? Take the free courses and write better proposals that clients want to read. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members