🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The readiness test
Page options
capsule_500mg
Community Member

The readiness test

I have taken the readiness test exam and passed but I can not see the reflection of the result. It is still showing I did not take the test when I am trying to bid for a job. Can anyone explain why? I can not send mail to customer support. Whenever I am trying to send a mail it redirects me to the community page. How can I get upwork help officially? Please help

2 REPLIES 2
66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hello ABM A,

Usually, the results are shown readily. If in your case, you can't see the results, I would suggest you to sign in again. You will be able to see the updates  by signing in again. 

I have tested this solution a number of times that's why I suggested you the same.

Best wishes.

Thanks 

https://www.coupongot.com/
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

Congrats on completing the Upwork Readiness test. Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

In the mean time you can still apply to jobs that have Rising Talent preference, just make sure that your proposals are great and that you’re absolutely certain of your ability to complete the job.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your name needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile name.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members