🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The support service did not help until the en...
Page options
lamufad
Community Member

The support service did not help until the end and it so happened that Upwork took 6$ just like that

Some **Edited for Community Guidelines** situation came out. I have already created a discussion here about the fact that the promo code for 40 free connects did not work, and for this, 6$ was withdrawn from me. Support answered me and said that they returned 6$, and removed 40 connects. But I don't even know where the money was returned. The balance on the card was not replenished, as well as the account on Upwork. That is, 6$ was withdrawn for no reason. I'll be honest - it was a disservice)

Please help me finish this story:D

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Mykyta,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you experienced. The refund should go directly to the original payment method. Please note that refunds can take 2-5 business days to appear on your card statement. If by any chance you still don't see it after that time, feel free to follow up on your support ticket and our team will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
lamufad
Community Member

Got it. Thanks for the information. Now I know the details and I have no questions.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths