🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The system doesn't accept my VAT number
Page options
gabor-orban
Community Member

The system doesn't accept my VAT number

Hi there,

I tried to put my VAT number on my profile but I get this message every time: Please re-submit your taxpayer information for VAT.

I checked on VIES website and my VAT number is perfectly valid. I tried in many formats but I get the same message every time.

Help me, please.

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gabor,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your VAT number. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you.

Hello there, I am facing a similar issue. The system response is always "Please re-submit your taxpayer information for VAT". I have confirmed and validated my VAT through the Dutch authorities and through https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/vatResponse.html. UpWork though still doesn't accept my valid VAT number. Please let me know what should I do

Hi Ervan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello there I am facing a similar issue and have already verified my VAT number. We couldn't fix the problem the previous time either. 

Hi Ervan,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members