🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The total billed amount reflected on my profi...
Page options
8b15b4a5
Community Member

The total billed amount reflected on my profile is less than what it should be. What should I do?

Yesterday, I completed a work. Everything was great. The client was happy as well.

The total billed amount for 9 hours of work is approx 190$ and I can see this amount in "All contracts/Timeline and Earnings" section. 

But when I go to the Billings & Earnings section, on this contract, my lifetime billed amount is 86$ !! 

I'm aware the amount is paid after 5 days security period.

But my question is how is this possible??  I've worked for 9h and total amount in my work log is 190$. 

But in the Billings and Earnings section, this total amount is only 86$. 

The total amount for only 1 week (4.5 hours of work) is being billed and not the total time spent. 

What should I do? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Shefali,

Thanks for your question. Billings & Earnings report would reflect the amount that's already been billed to your clients and since some of the hours were logged this week they client hasn't yet been billed for them. Once the client is billed for those hours according to the Weekly Billing Cycle, they'll also reflect in that report. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Shefali,

Thanks for your question. Billings & Earnings report would reflect the amount that's already been billed to your clients and since some of the hours were logged this week they client hasn't yet been billed for them. Once the client is billed for those hours according to the Weekly Billing Cycle, they'll also reflect in that report. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks Valeria! 

I am new to upwork and didn't pay attention to this fact. 

Thanks a lot, once again. 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths